807A Mount Eden Road, Mount Eden
Specialty bakery, cafe, bus stops
Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Washer/Dryer
· 1920’s stucco newly renovated home with peaceful, secure environment & great outdoor living space
· 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom (bedrooms at opposite ends of home)
· Master bedroom, with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes/mirrors, opens onto the deck
· Second bedroom, or perfect office, has built-in storage/wardrobe
· New kitchen & bathroom
· New lighting & rewiring throughout
· Glass-roofed kitchen affords natural lighting & includes new fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob & oven
· Bathroom echoes the black-white theme with stylish fixtures & fittings including heated towel rail & heat lamp
· Matai flooring restored throughout & original high ceilings retained
· Living area has a flued gas fire for warmth; a beautiful chandelier sets the tone
· Separate laundry houses new washer/dryer, with lots of storage
· Living room with french doors opening to kwila wrap-around deck with built-in, under-seating storage & garden area with ambient outdoor lighting for easy entertaining
· Fully fenced and alarmed; all windows & doors fitted with lockable hardware
· Fully compliant with Healthy Homes regulations - new insulation & blinds throughout
· Broadband connected with data ports in every room
· Dual tank LPG provides instant hot water & heating
· One off-street carpark is provided with additional parking on Mt Eden Rd & neighbouring side streets
· Café, bakery and bus stop next door, with frequent transport to the city
Rent includes lawn maintenance.
The home would suit a professional couple. No pets or smokers.
In-zone schools include: Maungawhau School (0.4K); Auckland Normal Intermediate (1.2K); Epsom Girls’ Grammar (2.4K); Mt Albert Grammar (3.1K) & Auckland Girls’ Grammar (4.1K).
Move-in cost: 4 weeks bond + 1 week advance rent. Please send a trademe message to discuss/arrange future viewing.